<$BlogRSDUrl$>

The Calm City

Monday, April 25, 2005

We'll have to get over the fact that I'm not really writing here anymore. In fact, I never was. Maybe a couple of posts that were actually secretly copy and pasted here as an entry. The place of originality you could be looking for would be at my other diary, which I have exposed to my public below.

So, my avid reader of a fan, I inquire you, check out my daily reflections posted weekly (*laugh out loud*) .

Truth be told, you're only here because I left a note for you at your blog. I'm sure that's your reason. But I beseech you to please not even consider reading below to any of my past entries here. For you will have no interest, and they are from so long ago anyways. But if you really wanted to, you could get all of it and more at my other diary...

chrislo1112.diaryland.com
It is just a simple copy and a simple paste as a url address and you shall re-enter ChrisLand. Thank you for reading.
Comments:
Regarding your Nov, 2004 entry... I wish you would have told me. Mike was the worst thing that ever happened to me.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?